Garmin USB Drivers
Here Is Garmin USB Drivers
Excecutive Summary by Official Site
Garmin USB Drivers – If you have a Garmin GPS and want to connect to PC or Laptop you nedd Garmin USB Drivers. This download Garmin USB Drivers offers free firmware upgrades for select Garmin units. These upgrades are specific to the specific GPS units and software versions listed.
This Garmin USB Drivers software should only be uploaded to the unit for which it is intended. If this software is uploaded to a GPS unit other than the product it is designed for, it will render the unit inoperative.
If the Garmin USB Drivers software upload fails, and subsequent upload attempts prove unsuccessful, the unit may need to be returned to Garmin for service.
By downloading Garmin USB Drivers, installing, or using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following license agreement.
Garmin USB Drivers software version 2.3
as of February 21, 2011
- This setup will install / pre-load all Garmin USB Drivers on your system and upgrade older versions if found.
- These drivers are designed for use with those GPS units that support USB transfer of data to/from the PC – not to include the iQue. This setup also includes the drivers for the USB Data Card Programmer.
- This setup combines the initial install and updates for both the USB GPS drivers and the USB Data Card Programmer drivers.
- Garmin GPS USB Drivers support Windows XP 64-bit, Vista 64-bit, and Windows 7 64-bit.
- Garmin USB Data Card Programmer drivers do not support 64-bit operating systems at this time.
- Garmin GPS USB Drivers have passed the Microsoft Logo Certification testing (Winqual) for all OS’s up to and including Windows 7 x64
- Simplified user interface. Drivers were not updated.
For download this Garmin USB Drivers, klik this direct download.
Check Another GPS Articles Tips
Incoming search terms:
- Garmin USB Drivers
- garmin usb driver
- Garmin USB Drivers Download
- Garmin USB Drivers Downloads
- Garmin USB GPS drivers
- install garmin usb drivers